From the 15th to the 17th of November 2013, in the exhibition stands of the Bologna Trade Fair, the new edition of Model Game will be held, organised by Bologna Fiere. The exhibition, since 2012, has undergone a great transformation in comparison with the previous editions, immediately carving out for itself a high profile space on the National stage. As you will notice also this year, the exhibition is evolving. First of all with a small change in the graphics of the logo and also in the slogan which accompanied it in the past and which was somewhat limiting (Model-making & Wargames). From today Model Game will be transformed into the Model-making Show. This may seem banal, but in reality Model Game, thanks to the contribution of the exhibiting companies present last year and those who will support it this year, it is fast becoming the benchmark for the modelling world in Italy. This wish is shared by the Industry Companies who want to have a distinguished annual appointment in order to present their own products, with the retailers who can at the same time meet their own suppliers and interact commercially with the visitors and the public, who are constantly on the lookout for a quality exhibition period. A new graphic look for the website, dedicated Youtube and Facebook channels, the possibility to visit 3 exhibitions at the same time on the same ticket (Mondo Creativo, The Cake Show and Model Game), new and larger demonstration areas and the addition of an extra opening day to the public designed to welcome students of primary and secondary schools free, with the aim of bringing more young people closer to the great world of model-making. We believe that this is the main function of a Trade Fair exhibition, or rather that of being a platform available for a production and commercial industry, in order to develop its potential and boost its market share. So we’ll see you at Model Game – The Model-making Show.
MODEL GAME FOR THE EXHIBITORS
- It’s the new event for the model-making sector: the last edition recorded a good 14,850 direct visitors and over 45,000 visitors adding in those to the Mondo Creativo exhibition (+20% on the last edition)
- it offers the opportunity to communicate your own image in a well-presented environment complete with all services: a large shop window to display your own products at their best;
- it offers the opportunity to sell the products and materials presented directly to the visitors;
- it qualifies the participation of companies by offering aesthetically well-prepared pre-fitted out stands;
- contributes to maximising company investments in order to obtain a better return in terms of communication and image;
- it encourages the expansion of trade exchanges, develop del marketing and economic partnerships, creating new business opportunities;
- allows you to reach a specific target, consolidate your own brand and raise your company profile;
- allows you to acquire new clients: the strategic geographical position of Bologna tempts the visitor to go to the Fair District since it is easily reachable from all cities.